Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm A Celebrity - Let Me Out of Here


I just had to share my opinion of this new TV Show. I don’t usually watch reality TV unless it’s about Talent - Dancing, Singing etc. American Idol is one of my favorite shows. But I like Lou Diamond Philips and Sanjaya (not crazy about the new haircut thought), so I thought it might be fun. I’ve watch The Hills a couple of times because I know it’s popular so I recognized Heidi and Spencer Pratt.

I have no idea if Spencer is really such a jerk in real life or if his behavior was just for the benefit of ‘reality’ but I finally shut it off before the ending because it was so unentertaining as to be stressful. Is that how privileged people really act?

I was on the fence about watching The Hills. I like to keep up with shows that are popular but after seeing those two in action last night - Let Me Out of Here. The comments that Spencer was making about the other participants were beyond rude.
Well enough of this. I need to get back to important stuff. Would love to hear comments though.

No comments: