Friday, August 7, 2009

What Are Those Celebrities Tweeting About Today - Aug. 7

Hi Guys - It's Chloe

Sorry guys I've been away and haven't had a chance to update you on the latest. And, of course, Twitter was having some issues yesterday. But I have some updates for you today.

Demi Moore - Yep it is always an adventure in Vegas emergency landing and all! http://twitpic.com/czlc2.
(yesterday) and today - Hollyshorts Festival w/fellow directors Carter Smith Kirsten Dunst honoring our mutual DP Darren Lew!

Chris Daughtry - I just saw G.I.Joe...I want my 118 minutes back!!

Jennifer Aniston - So yeah one of my new projects which you may know is goree girls!

Adam Lambert (guess he fixed his Twitter hacking problem) - New York!!!!! GMA was fun this morning! What a treat to sing w David cook and kris allen!!!

Lady Gaga - I love my japanese fans! OSAKA ROCKS!!!! The show was so good I might have to go home and suck my own hermie dick X

Danny Gokey - I have 2 facebook 1 Myspace accounts http://bit.ly/klaV5 http://www.facebook.com/home.php? www.myspace.com/danielgoke

The Jonas Brothers - Goodmorning LA! Day 1 of three Staples shows starts today! We are ready! Are you?

Pink - Perth rocks my world

David Archiletta - Ugh I can't stand it when the lights blind me from seeing the audience! But tonight's show was still fun. Thanks Rockford!

John Mayer - If Chelsea Handler wanted to dabble in singing and playing guitar, I'd give her props for it. (I do talk too much though.)

Hope you found some of these interesting. I just love following celebs on Twitter. It's like reality TV. You never know what they are going to say off the top of their heads.

For more information, lists or articles of interest to women in New Hampshire or Massachusetts visit us at www.applaudwomen.com. We are the largest, most comprehensive website for local women. We deal with subjects like Health, Beauty, Fashion, Parenting, Dating, Business, Seniors and our most important issue - Inspirational Women (local, National and internations). We also have listing of local restaurants, wedding professionals and female doctors. If you have something you would like us to share please e-mail applaud@comcast.net.

Ciao for now
Chloe

No comments: