Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Latest on the Susan Boyle Story

Per a Recent Interview with Britain's Got Talent

Susan responds to quit rumours28 Apr 09

As it continues its relentless ascent into the stratosphere, the Susan Boyle rollercoaster has hit some unexpected obstacles this week, as claims she will sensationally QUIT Britain’s Got Talent are splashed all over the press.

Giving her first interview since the rumours hit the papers, Susan talks openly to the Got Talent website about what’s being said on her behalf and how she feels about the future…

BGT: Hi Susan, how are you feeling today?

SB: I’m feeling very well, bright as a button in fact!

BGT: There have been reports in the papers that you are “exhausted” and on the verge of a “breakdown”, are there any truth to these?

SB: None whatsoever. I’m not stressed and I’m certainly not on the verge of a breakdown! I’ve never felt more positive, it’s all nonsense.

BGT: In today’s papers the Daily Star has reported that you want to quit the show – is this true?

SB: No! There is absolutely no truth in that either, there is no way I am quitting the show. The only way I’d leave the show is if Simon Cowell kicked me out!

BGT: Your fans have no need to worry then?

SB: They don’t need to worry about me quitting that’s for sure! All I can say to everybody is some of the stories about me in the papers are just untrue… I’m not going anywhere; I just want to concentrate on my singing.

BGT: So how are you feeling about what lies ahead… confident?

SB: I can only concentrate on the song I’d like to sing if I make it through to the next round. I wouldn’t say confident, I’m nervous in fact… but nerves can be a good thing because they make you do your best on the big night.

BGT: Are there any messages you would like to give your supporters?

SB: Well I’d like to say all the best to everybody on Britain’s Got Talent, and to everyone who has supported me so far I’d like to say thank you – it is very much appreciated. All I can promise is to do my best and confirm to everyone that I’m not leaving the show… I can’t say fairer than that can I?!

We at Applaud Women are wishing Susan the best and applaud her talent. For more interesting articles relevant to women and great resource info for NH & MA women visit our website at www.applaudwomen.com

No comments: