Saturday, January 5, 2008

January 5, 2008

Well I'm starting to get the hang of blogging although I'm sure I still have a lot to learn. I want to thank those of you who have commented or posted blogs. I'm very excited to have finally started some interactive communication. I have wanted to do this within in Applaud and have been able to create some feedback in my letter section but there is so much more that I want to do. I think we, as women, have so much to share with each other and as far as I know there is no forum in New Hampshire to do that. So I'm hoping that I have created a place where women here can share their concerns, issues, enlightenment, information and most importantly their support for each other.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm very happy that the holidays are over. I don't transition well so any kind of change in routine is very difficult for me. It's especially difficult when my major activity at this time is to get advertising sales and during the holidays people have a totally different focus. So thank goodness things are back to normal.

I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce something new that I am working to create in Applaud. Over the last six months I have come in contact with several women who are either in the divorce process or have recently gotten a divorce. Some of these women have also been involved in abusive relationships. I think that the magazine could be of benefit in helping women get through these difficult situations by providing helpful articles. So we are working on that for the next issue. I'm also hoping that this blog will create a forum where women going through the divorce process or who are involved in abusive relationships, whether married or just dating can share their thoughts or learn from others who have directly or indirectly been affected.

Finally, please feel free to either email me directly at sjcald@comcast.net with ideas for postings or to comment here about things that you would like address or share. Please spread the word to other women about this blog so that we can continue to grow our community of NH women.

If you haven't yet read our Tribute to Princess Diana issue please go to www.Applaudonline.com to read it or contact me so you can obtain your own copy. Don't miss this 6-page Tribute to Diana with exclusive quotes and photos.

No comments: