Thursday, January 10, 2008

NH Primaries for Anne Armand

I did vote in the primary from Florida. I have voted from a small island in the Caribbean in the past. But this is the first time in a long time that I have had a candidate who espouses my own views. And I am fired up about the contest. Our country faces new challenges from unrelenting enemies. I am, however, very disappointed at how uninformed many people seem to be about the candidates. Even though we have so much information at hand, many voters still cast ballots with their heart and not their heads. Unfortunately some of my friends let the so called pundits decide for them. They regurgitate the 'party line'. This is not AMERICAN IDOL, this is about AMERICA'S LIFE. It is a time for reading, reflecting and voting with real information and not on looks, drama, and promises. Listen to the message but research the messenger.
Anne Armand

No comments: