Thursday, May 28, 2009

What are those Celebrities Tweeting About?

Well we've heard that celebs are tweeting but do you wonder what they are saying? Here's a few of the latest celebrity tweets.


Kirstie Alley
: "YOu know that is the # one thing I noticed in biggest loser.How much younger they all looked un-fat..Vanity will lead me to my goal.again!!"

Kim Kardashian
: "Should I cut bangs again? I'm getting a hair cut now and can't decide!"

Ellen DeGeneres: "Gov. Arnold S. said he voted against prop 8 and knows that one day it will be overturned. Thanks for being a govenor to ALL Californians."


Paula Abdul
: "Looking forward to the next couple hours. Going to the spa with the girls, can't wait to get pampered. We've worked so hard, we deserve it!"

Mariah Carey
: "On my way to a photo shoot for my new fragrance which comes out in september. I was in the studio til 7 am so I'm a tad sleepy-but,SGSHW!"

Pink: "im staring at a picture of bubba, contemplating asking him to be my 2nd husband."

Looking for more information of interest to women in NH and MA? Visit us at www.applaudwomen.com

No comments: